Carnatic Thaalam Robot Apk search engine, photos, reviews, description and changelog below.
Carnatic Thaalam Robot wiki page – full gallery, updates, where to download and user tips in comments.
About Carnatic Thaalam Robot
Introducing Carnatic Thaalam Robot, a feature rich app to put thaalam for you with natural hand gestures as done traditionally.
Designed & developed by a professional musician, this app is your thaalam assistant for practice at home, recordings, and even play with in events/concerts if you have no one to put thaalam for you.
– the common thaalas
– Aadi, Rupaka (3 beat), and
– Saptha (7) thaalas – (Eka, Rupaka, Thriputa, Matya, Jhampa, Dhruva & Ata) with pancha (5) jaathis (thrisra, chathurasra, khanda, mishra, sankeerna) ,
– with pancha (5) gathis,
– including double beat (chaukam) mode
– the chaapu thaalas
– Khanda chaapu, Mishra chaapu and even the rarer Sankeerna chaapu
It also features
– alternate styles of Mishra / Sankeerna chaapu,
– slow/fast styles of khanda / mishra / sankeerna gathis (a god-send for pallavi rendition),
– a Metronome beats mode.
Featuring an intuitive dual visual display showing
– animated hand and thaalam cycle,
– total beats/sub-beats of the thaalam cycle,
– current position in the thaalaangaas,
coupled with decipherable sounds makes it easy to visualize laghu, dhrutha, anudhrutha … beats, fingers & usi (flipped palm) and sub-beats for various gathis just like a human.
It features a wide speed range (10-140 bpm), fine speed adjustment (+/- 0.1, 0.5, 1, 5 bpm), with precise laya.
It can sense the speed when you tap on screen.
These features ensure you a perfect sense in thaalam cycle, living up to its name as a thaalam robot. It is a perfect "must have" companion for Carnatic musicians – instrumentalists, percussionists as well as vocalists; from beginners to seasoned musicians. Your practice, musical thoughts, joy & motivation will improve tremendously with it. This is a "must have" for improving swarakalpana, mukthayis, varnam/keerthana/pallavi rendition. It can even help you play a concert when you find no one to put thaalam. Percussionists can explore their math skills/patterns/ideas while practicing without depending on anyone for thaalam.
The app works on phones/tablets of various sizes & versions.
Its features, described below, are made available in 3 progressive level upgrades to suit various levels of musicians.
The idea is to make it affordable & available for all levels. Most Importantly, the app's basic level is free and well suited for early stage students to motivate them learn & play with focus.
NOTE: At any level, you can
– TRY playable features of higher levels without purchasing (thaalam stops after 4 CYCLES each time),
– try as many times as you want,
– decide and upgrade progressively to higher level(s).
Basic Level (free):
Good for Beginners to Intermediate level students
– Adi thaalam, Saptha thaalaas in native Jaathis, i.e, Thrisra Triputa, Khanda Ata, Mishra Jhampe and the rest in Chathurasra Jaathi
– Chathurasra gathi in 2 modes [1 beat or 2 beat]
– Metronome beats in Chathurasra gathi
– Sense speed by tapping finger on screen
Limitations of Basic (free) Level
– Stops after MAXIMUM of 20 CYCLES each time (still good enough for beginners to play alankaras in 3 speeds, intermediate level students to practice/play varnas in one or more play cycles)
– There is NO LIMIT on using metronome beats in Chathurasra gathi
Level 1 Upgrade:
Useful for Senior level students
– Removes "MAXIMUM 20 CYCLES" limit of Basic level
– Adds 3-beat Rupaka thaalam
Level 2 Upgrade:
Useful for Performing level students
– Adds Khanda, Mishra and Sankeerna Chaapu thaalaas
– Makes all 5 Jaathis available for all Saptha thaalaas
– Adds Chaukam (2X) mode
– Adds Thrisra Gathi
Level 3 Upgrade:
Useful for Concert level musicians, instrumentalists, percussionists, pallavi experts/learners
– Adds alternate (ALT) mode of chaapu thaalaas
– Adds Khanda, Mishra, Sankeerna Gathis in two modes(Normal & ALT)
Stay tuned for more updates and new features.
Get 100% free wiki apk applications, games and tools or search more apps on on www.wikiapk.com
Carnatic Thaalam Robot APK details:
- App Name: Carnatic Thaalam Robot
- Current Version: 22.214.171.124
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: 1539825829000
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 4.0 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Venkata Narasimha Prasad Mantraratnam
Download Carnatic Thaalam Robot apk file gratis thanks to search engine or find game/app on google market.
Download Carnatic Thaalam Robot apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Carnatic Thaalam Robot on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.