About Critical Care ACLS Guide
*** A recent issue caused the content download process to fail and prevented some users from accessing the app. This issue has now been fixed. Please re-install and try the download again. ***
The Informed® Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android gives you immediate access to critical information in an easy-to-use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features.
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
“I have been using Informed’s Critical Care ACLS Guide for years and never go to work without it.”
—Shaun Michael Scott, RN, EMTP, CareFlite Flight Nurse
Best of all, you know you can depend on the Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android, because it was created by Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed’s print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
The Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android makes it easy for physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret EKGs, look up patient medications, and much more.
Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway, a complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine, an extensive prescription drug list, Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page, dermatomes, hemodynamics, lab values, and a complete list of abbreviations.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Basic EKG Rhythms
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* “Rave” Drugs
* Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
* Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
* Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
* Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
* Common Medical Emergencies
* Burn Charts, the “Rule of 9s”
* Pulse Oximetry, IV Drip Rates
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, and Notes Pages
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email [email protected] Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
Critical Care ACLS Guide APK details:
- App Name: Critical Care ACLS Guide
- Current Version: 1.6
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: December 2, 2013
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 1.6 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Informed Publishing
- *** A recent issue caused the content download process to fail and prevented some users from accessing the app. This issue has now been fixed. Please re-install and try the download again. ***
- Navigation fix for Burns
Download Critical Care ACLS Guide apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Critical Care ACLS Guide on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.