About DXF Camera
Capture 2D CAD data directly from your Android Device!
DXF Camera captures a scene and converts it to a DXF file where it can be opened directly in AutoCAD WS/360 or saved to SD Card, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar applications.
Dxf Camera uses the OpenCV library which will prompt to be installed at first run.
Generating the DXF file can take a few minutes.
If you have an issue or would like a feature adding you can raise it at:
DXF Camera APK details:
- App Name: DXF Camera
- Current Version: 1
- Price: free
- Updated: April 1, 2017
- Content Rating: 3+
- Android Version: 4.4 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: QubeCAD
- version 12
- fixed issue with dxf file not being saved to external/public storage.
- version 11 (internal only release)
- fixed exported Dxf files not opening
- new experimental options, export as points and smoothing
- version 10
- About button added
- Analytics removed (and Internet permission)
- Exported dxf line colour can be changed.
- Option to change the default file name.
Download DXF Camera apk the latest version:
Enjoy using DXF Camera on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.