About Listens for Alexa
THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION TO SET UP YOUR ALEXA/ECHO DEVICE.
Access Amazon's Alexa personal voice assistant from your Android device.
Now supporting Android Wear! Please send me your feedback.
She can do all the basics right out of the box (factual look ups, conversions of units), as soon as you sign in. After that, go to http://alexa.amazon.com/ or use the Alexa Companion app to add Alexa skills that you can also access.
This initial version has some limitations, you will have to enable always-on from the launch screen, but the app will be immediately available from the persistent notification (which you can choose to disable).
For Android TV, this app has only been tested to work on an nVidia Shield TV. It does not currently work on the Nexus Player.
More features coming soon!
Listens for Alexa APK details:
- App Name: Listens for Alexa
- Current Version: 1.6.6
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: April 15, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: WBPhoto
- * Fix for Android TV login
- * Add ability to keep app open after initial interaction (in Settings)–default on
- * Fix for crashes
- * Added support for non-US (UK, DE, etc.)–you may need to remove the current app from your account first
- * Added playback controls notification
- * Fixed transcribe to watch
- * Cleaned up app
- * Fixed error where recorder not able to start
- * Better management of state–now lets you finish if listening
- Please let me know if you see any issues!
Download Listens for Alexa apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Listens for Alexa on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.