About MiClock / LG G4 Clock Widget
A minimalistic clock widget inspired by the LG G4™ lock screen clock.
This widget is being phased out, being replaced by MiClock Simple, a more versatile and fully configurable version, available at:
Or you might wanna try another widget in the MiClock collection:
WARNING: There is a known issue on some Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi devices (and possibly others too) related to system provided task killers that are interfering w/ the widget's operation.
In case the widget is not updating properly please make sure that the MiClock app is added to any task killer's whitelist or autorun settings, and it is excluded from any memory/battery optimization app that might be installed on your device.
MIUI: For MIUI based devices please make sure that you mark the MiClock application to be automatically run – go to Security->Permissions->Autostart and allow MiClock to autostart, then reboot the device.
– Can be shown as either black or white
– Option to use 24-hours, AM/PM or honor the current system setting when displaying time
– Option to enable or disable starting the device default application for clock/alarms
– The widget can be added to your lock screen as well (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 only*, on selected devices)
* Support for adding widgets to the lock screen has been removed in Android 5.0
LG G4™ is a trademark or registered trademark of LG Corp.
MiClock / LG G4 Clock Widget APK details:
- App Name: MiClock / LG G4 Clock Widget
- Current Version: 2.6
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: March 23, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 4.0.3 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Arond Design SRL
- -Streamlined the code so it takes less storage when installed
- -Added an upgrade notification
Download MiClock / LG G4 Clock Widget apk the latest version:
Enjoy using MiClock / LG G4 Clock Widget on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.