My JBL Headphones Apk search engine, photos, reviews, description and changelog below.
My JBL Headphones wiki page – full gallery, updates, where to download and user tips in comments.
About My JBL Headphones
My JBL Headphones android app will redefine your headphone experience. Through your mobile device, you can now conveniently control the headphone settings, including the level of ambient sound you hear in your JBL Everest Elite, JBL Reflect Aware C headphones. Other personalization features include:
– Noise cancellation and Ambient Awareness settings: Allows you to control how much ambient noise to let in, you now have the power to balance awareness of your surroundings with your music experience.
– EQ Settings: The App provides 3 predefined EQ presets and also allows you to create or customize EQ settings as per their personal preferences.
– TruNote (Audio calibration): TruNote automatically calibrates sound based the fit of the Everest Elite headphone to your head, giving you a more personalized audio experience. (Available only on the Elite 750NC, Elite 700 and Elite 300 models)
– Headphone Battery indicatory: Displays the headphone battery level so you can quickly see how much more play time is available
– Application Settings: App setting include Voice prompt on/off, Auto off feature, Programmable Button customization and Firmware upgrade.
Get 100% free wiki apk applications, games and tools or search more apps on on www.wikiapk.com
My JBL Headphones APK details:
- App Name: My JBL Headphones
- Current Version: 3.2
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: 1535511311000
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Harman Consumer, Inc.
Download My JBL Headphones apk file gratis thanks to search engine or find game/app on google market.
Download My JBL Headphones apk the latest version:
Enjoy using My JBL Headphones on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.