About My Pain Diary
The popular pain tracking app for iOS is now on Android! Join over 50,000 chronic pain patients who have managed their pain and symptoms with My Pain Diary.
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
– Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
– Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
– Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
– Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
– Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
– Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
– Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
My Pain Diary is an easy to use chronic pain and symptom tracker. Users are tracking chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia, MS, Migraines, Headaches, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression, Lupus, RSD, Crohn's and over 60 other chronic health conditions. Track just about anything!
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you — which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
– "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
– "Smart and useful!"
– "Best app I've ever used!"
– "Money well spent!"
– "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
– "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
– "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of…"
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
My Pain Diary APK details:
- App Name: My Pain Diary
- Current Version: 1.9.2
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: May 15, 2016
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: DamoLab, LLC
- Android 6 Marshmallow support.
Download My Pain Diary apk the latest version:
Enjoy using My Pain Diary on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.