Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale Apk search engine, photos, reviews, description and changelog below.
Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale wiki page – full gallery, updates, where to download and user tips in comments.
About Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale
Real estate investing is one of the most valuable proven investing strategies.
Buy a house cheap and sell it making a profit, easy right? But as you probably know things get more complicated in real life.
Did you know you can earn loads of money in real estate even if you don't have equity? Did you know you can create great passive income from house investing?
In this course we will teach you 12 different real estate investing methods, we will give you tools to understand the risks, the opportunities and how to earn money from it.
In our course we have 5 main subjects:
# Different Real Estate Investing methods
* Bird-Dogging – “Bird dogs” get paid a referral fee for finding good deals for other investors.
* Hard money lenders – These are often used to finance projects that are unconventional, great deals, or where money is needed quickly. Typically hard money lenders will lend 50-70% of the value of the property regardless of the sales price (unlike banks). They will typically close loans in 2–7 days.
* Land trust – Land Trusts have traditionally been used as a non-profit entity to own property.
* Lease option – This is made up of two parts: A lease, or rental agreement, and an option. They may be written together as one contract or as two.
* Options – An option is defined as the right to buy a property for a specified price (strike price) during a specified period of time.
* Paper/notes/mortgage investing – This also is less of a “creative real estate investing” technique as typically described. Mortgages are often sold by lenders to other lending institutions.
* Sandwich lease – A sandwich lease is a lease created by a tenant wishing to exit his/her unit as a tenant while not having a “exit option” written into their lease by the landlord.
* Seller finance or “subject to” – The seller can act as a bank and rather than receiving all or a portion of their equity at close, they can “lend” it to the buyer and receive a regular payment as agreed.
* Short sale or pre-foreclosure – When a property owner fails to make their mortgage payments for a number of months they are in default. The first step of the foreclosure process (which typically takes a number of months) that the lender will take is to file the notice of default. This is a public document that is recorded.
* Tax liens – Each state creates the system and rules for the lien or deed process so careful research is necessary. In general, property owners are notified regarding the amount of taxes owed and are given a period of time to pay.
* Wholesaling – Wholesalers typically make smaller profits but buy and sell properties in large quantities. They may buy 50 homes at a time from a bank and then sell them for a small markup to move them quickly and do it again.
# Knowledge tools
* Risk management
* Sources and acquisition of investment property
* Sources of investment capital and leverage
* Sources and management of cash flows
# Flipping – Though flipping can apply to any asset, the term is most often applied to real estate and initial public offerings.
* Flipping types – Wholesaling and assigning a contract, Wholesaling a property multiple times, ”fix and flip”, Second home flipping
* Effects – Bubbles, Rejuvenation and gentrification, Property values
* Illegal flipping activity
# Real estate appraisal
* Types of real estate value
* Three approaches to housing value
* House valuation methods
* Further house appraisal considerations
* Mass appraisal and automated valuation models
# REIT – A real estate investment trust (REIT) is a company that owns, and in most cases, operates income-producing real estate. REITs own many types of commercial real estate, ranging from office and apartment buildings to warehouses, hospitals, shopping centers, hotels and even timberlands.
# Bonus-Stock Market Investment
Get 100% free wiki apk applications, games and tools or search more apps on on www.wikiapk.com
Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale APK details:
- App Name: Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale
- Current Version: 15
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: 1541499461000
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 3.0 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: academe hub
Download Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale apk file gratis thanks to search engine or find game/app on google market.
Download Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Real estate investing – buy house guide home sale on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.