About Slice Fractions
This award-winning, problem-solving game is an incredibly fun way to learn fractions. Thanks to the game’s research-proven effectiveness, kids get a head start at school while having fun with fundamental math concepts. Wow!
*** Best of 2014 — App Store, Apple ***
*** Editors’ Choice — App Store, Apple ***
*** Editor’s Choice for Excellence in Design — Children’s Technology Review ***
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award 2014 ***
*** Gold Medal Winner 2014 — International Serious Play Awards ***
*** Best Family Friendly Game 2014 — Indie Prize Showcase Awards ***
“Teaching without making it feel like a lesson.” — maclife.com
“Slice Fractions is wholly playful learning. At its best.” — Parents' Choice
“There's a lot more to this app than fractions.” — Children’s Technology Review
GOAL: Kids between 5 and 12 slice through ice and lava to clear the mammoth’s path, unraveling the mystery of fractions!
• Learning fraction concepts without words
• Experiencing an activity reviewed by researchers at a Canadian university (UQAM)
• Solving over 140 innovative physics puzzles
• Collecting funky hats
• Playing in a safe, digital environment. No ads or in-app purchases.
• Part-whole partitioning
• Numerator / Denominator notation
• Equivalent fractions
• Fraction ordering
• Subtracting fractions from 1
TEACHERS: Slice Fractions is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.G.A.2) (2.G.A.3) (3.NF.A.1) (3.NF.A.3) (4.NF.A.1) (4.NF.A.2) (4.NF.B.3) (4.NF.B.3.B) (4.NF.B.3.C)
LANGUAGES: Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
ULULAB: We produce fun and pedagogically sound video games. We strive to ensure that these games are intuitive and will lead to profound conceptual learning. We believe we can push the limits of game-based learning.
• Website: www.ululab.com
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Ululab
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Ululab
• Newsletter: www.ululab.com/newsletter
Your feedback is much appreciated, so please feel free to provide suggestions for future updates. If something isn't working as you would expect, please contact us: www.ululab.com/contact
Slice Fractions APK details:
- App Name: Slice Fractions
- Current Version: 1.04.05
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: June 29, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Ululab
- Greetings, fellow mathletes! 😉 This major update is for you.
- == What’s New in Slice Fractions 1.04 ==
- If your kids love playing Slice Fractions time and time again, we’re certain that these new features will thrill them:
- – 32 exciting new levels
- – The introduction of a new learning concept: addition
- – A whole new enchanted forest to explore
- – 3 new hats and badges to collect
- – A new user interface that allows for easier navigation and presentation of educational content
Download Slice Fractions apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Slice Fractions on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.