Assert Yourself Apk search engine, photos, reviews, description and changelog below.
Assert Yourself wiki page – full gallery, updates, where to download and user tips in comments.
About Assert Yourself
Do you need help making decisions? Do you get pressured into doing things you don’t want to do? Do you feel unable to speak up when you’re uncomfortable? Or perhaps you feel you can’t say no to people who constantly make demands of your time, energy and money?
Sometimes people have a poor ability to sense when their gut instinct, intuition, or heart is sending them messages that a decision is not right and they are uncomfortable. These messages are ignored and we ends up doing things, committing to things, or having things done to us that were not ok with – often regretting this in the moment or in hindsight.
What's different about this app? Other apps may help after the fact. This app is designed to be used when the pressure is on to help you hear your gut instincts in the moment!
Created by the author of How to Breakup with Friends and Clinical Neuropsychologist, Dr Hannah Korrel, this app will help you to improve your assertiveness skill and learn to hear when your gut instinct is telling you something is wrong… and actually listen to it!
– Using the decision making function, this will help you to slow down, and not rush into something you’ll regret. This will help you arrive at a decision that’s right for you and change your subsequent action by helping you to properly hear the signals of your gut instinct and intuition – it can be used prior to the trigger, during the triggering event, or after the fact on reflection.
– Specialised meditations are designed heighten our ability to hear own gut instinct/intuition/heart. Poor assertiveness can mean one’s own wishes are difficult to hear, like whispers. In the face of anxiety and pressure screaming in our minds, it is difficult to hear these whispers. Two minute meditations are designed to assist in the moment during the triggering event. Longer meditations are designed to assist building assertiveness skills over all.
– Useful phrases are also provided to help you feel confident in saying ‘no’ by actually give examples of what to say and how to say it!
Disclaimer: this information is general in nature and not designed for individual advice.
Get 100% free wiki apk applications, games and tools or search more apps on on www.wikiapk.com
Assert Yourself APK details:
- App Name: Assert Yourself
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: 1601729604000
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 5.0
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Hannah Korrel
Download Assert Yourself apk file gratis thanks to search engine or find game/app on google market.
Download Assert Yourself apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Assert Yourself on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.