Like Backgammon? Enjoy hours of entertainment with our version with 3 games in one – traditional Backgammon, Narde and Fevga.
Backgammon is one of the oldest board games known. It is a two player game where playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and a player wins by removing all of their pieces from the board before their opponent.
The roll of the dice indicates how many points, the player is to move his checkers. The checkers are always moved forward. The following rules apply:
– The numbers on the two dice constitute separate moves. For example, if a player rolls 5 and 3, he may move one checker five spaces to an open point and another (or same) checker three spaces to an open point.
– A player who rolls doubles plays the numbers shown on the dice twice. A roll of 6 and 6 means that the player has four sixes to use.
– A player must use both (or all 4 for doubles) numbers of a roll if this is legally possible. When only one number can be played, the player must play that number. Or if either number can be played but not both, the player must play the larger one.
– Once a player has moved all of his fifteen checkers into his home board, he may commence bearing off. A player bears off a checker by rolling a number that corresponds to the point on which the checker resides, and then removing that checker from the board. If there is no checker on the point indicated by the roll, you must make a legal move using a checker on a higher-numbered point. If there are no checkers on higher-numbered points, you must remove a checker from the highest point that has a checker.
Fevga First checker away
Your first checker must pass the opponent's starting point before you may move any of your other checkers.
If an opposing checker lands on a spot occupied by a single checker, this checker is placed on the bar. Any time a player has checkers on the bar, his first obligation is to enter those checker(s) into the opposing home board by moving it to an open point corresponding to one of the numbers on the rolled dice.
You may not build a prime (six consecutive blocks) in front of all of the opponent's checkers; at least one opposing checker must be in front of your prime.
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games…
Backgammon APK details:
- App Name: Backgammon
- Current Version: 1.5
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 2.3 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: GASP
Download Backgammon apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Backgammon on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.