About Liverpool HIV iChart
Healthcare professionals and patients should use this application to search for potential drug-drug interactions between anti-HIV drugs and other medications, as recommended by international treatment guidelines. Results are presented as a “Traffic Light” system (red, amber, yellow and green) to indicate the recommendation. A brief summary of each interaction is given along with a grading of the quality of evidence (very low, low, moderate, high). The application is available free of charge and has been developed by the Liverpool Drug Interactions Group at the University of Liverpool and Podmedics.
This is an “offline” application that is downloaded to your device (~8.2 MB). An internet connection is not required to use the application, but is needed for downloading updates.
Why this application may be useful:
In HIV therapy, patients take more than one anti-HIV medication at a time and possibly other drugs to treat co-existing conditions. Many of the drug combinations have the potential to interact and this can affect either the patient's safety or the effectiveness of treatment. For this reason some drug combinations should not be given at all, while other drugs may be used together with caution, possibly requiring adjustments to dosage or time of administration. This application is a guide to interactions that may occur between different anti-HIV drugs and other medications that the HIV-infected patient may be prescribed. The application is regularly updated as new data emerge. Full details about the interactions can be found at www.hiv-druginteractions.org.
What’s new in version 2:
– Refreshed styling in line with latest Android guidance.
– Now able to search for drug names as well as scrolling through an A-Z list.
– Side by side drug selection display for tablets.
– Interactions now listed by significance (red, amber then green) rather than alphabetically.
Liverpool HIV iChart APK details:
- App Name: Liverpool HIV iChart
- Current Version: 1.1
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: August 2, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Liverpool Drug Interactions Group
- – Update ordering of yellow drug interactions.
- – Update app description to include yellow interactions.
Download Liverpool HIV iChart apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Liverpool HIV iChart on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.