About Visual Anatomy
★★Now including a few 3D models, muscle action movies and full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS). Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
★★Download and install all 1247 Gray's anatomy images to your devices and a search function for the figure title.
★★Multi Language support: English, French, Spanish and German
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and multimedia education tool. The full version contains 500+ high-resolution images, 100+ HD movies/animation and 850+ feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In additional, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also can be used as a anatomy guide.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students – helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
★ No internet connection is required except for downloading Gray's anatomy images.
★ Tap and Zoom – Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Muscle action animations to explain muscle functions.
★ Quick Navigation – jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ High-resolution images.
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
1. 3D organ overview.
2. One of main sections – Muscles. It have more than 140 muscles including full description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS) and cover all superficial muscles and most of deep muscles. 3D muscle overview.
3. One of main sections – Bones. It has all bones in the skeleton system including small bones in the neck region and has ligaments in knee and shoulder joints. 3D skeleton overview and 3D skull overview.
4. Respiratory System, Lung,
5. Digestive System, Liver,
6. Urinary System,
7. Nervous System, Brain, Central Nervous System,
8. Reproductive System (Male and female),
9. Senses (Finger, Hand, Ear ,Mouth, Nasal Cavity, Nose, Tongue,Human Denture)
10. Circulatory system.
11. Endocrine System
12. Surface Anatomy
HOW TO USE:
The user can zoom in to any area by using pinch zoom. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Pressing the rotation button to allow you to change the view.
Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.
For LG optimus users ONLY !!!!!!
1.Please use menu button on your phone to activate the setting menu on your main acitivity windows(20 icons).
2. Set Color mode to Full Color
That will fix image display problem.
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
Visual Anatomy APK details:
- App Name: Visual Anatomy
- Current Version: Varies with device
- Price: Check in PlayStore
- Updated: August 7, 2017
- Content Rating: Everyone
- Android Version: Varies with device
- Mirror: Openload
- Developer: Education Mobile
- 1. Add 100+ muscle action movies. 2. Add HD movies for anatomy and physiology. 3. Redesign UI for muscle section.
Download Visual Anatomy apk the latest version:
Enjoy using Visual Anatomy on your Android! If you find any bugs, mistakes or outdated links, simply contact us. We will fix it immediately.